To Become A Surrogate
Step by step guidance
- The first step in being considered as a surrogate candidate is to complete the initial surrogate application.
- A member of our staff will review your profile and schedule a telephone interview with you to walk you through.
- When Intended Parents show interest in your profile, your case manager will contact you.
- You will then have an opportunity to review the Intended Parents’ profile before you decide to move forward with them.
- The entire screening process takes about 3-4 weeks, depending on your cycle dates and the clinic’s availability.
- A comprehensive evaluation will be scheduled for you and your partner to determine if you are a good candidate for surrogacy.
- Once you are cleared by the clinic, the attorney will start drafting the surrogacy contract. And the draft will be sent to both the intended parents and you.
- You will contact your assigned attorney for consultation, a process which will help protect you in all legal matters regarding the surrogacy agreement.
- After the physical evaluation, you start a cycle calendar of birth control pills and then hormone injections to prepare your body for the embryo transfer, which takes place at the Intended Parents’ fertility clinic.
- When the baby or babies are born, your role as a gestational surrogate is complete. You can relax and recover from the birth knowing you’ve made an incredible lifelong impact on a deserving family!
Thank you very much for all the help you’ve provided us during the process of our treatment&surrogacy. It’s not an easy journey but each one of you helped us along each step of the way. We got matched with the best surrogate. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.
Thank you so much for all you do. We could not be happier! Thank you for answering all of our questions with patience and kindness. It is our hope that you can continue to help couples achieve their dreams.
My wife and I want to thank you so much! On the first of this month we had our second beautiful baby girl. Three years ago, you helped pinpoint for us the best solution by using egg donor & surrogate! Thank you all again. Finally a happy family of four.